The purpose of this blog is to share some fun things with you all.
Each trip I go on will have it’s own category. To see posts for a certain trip click on the top-left menu button , the different important pages of the site are their, including pages for each leg of my trip. The homepage will also just have all of my posts in sequential order, which might be easier to deal with.
Comments are welcomed, as long as you “lol” at all of my funny jokes.
Subscribe using Wordpress
1) If you have a wordpress account that you use, you can just hit the “follow” button at the top of the blog. Then if you have the wordpress app on your phone it should give you push notifications on your phone (aka “ding!). I’m not exactly sure if it works like that.
2) Using an RSS subscription app might be better..
Subscribe using RSS
1) Download an RSS reader (“feedly” for iPhone works great and is free)
2) Copy the RSS links from each blog below. The two sullivanhuddle links come from the bottom of my blog (“Entries RSS” and “Comments RSS”).
3) Put the RSS links (below) into the search box in the RSS app you downloaded (i.e. “feedly”).
4) Now you will get notifications of when the blog is updated or someone comments on something.
Here are the links:
sullivanhuddle (my travel blog)
Link to webpage: https://sullivanhuddle.wordpress.com/
Blog Post RSS Feed: https://sullivanhuddle.wordpress.com/feed/
Blog Comments RSS Feed: https://sullivanhuddle.wordpress.com/comments/feed/
DCI Travel Blog (company who gave me the scholarship)
Link to webpage: https://www.dci-engineers.com/travelblog